June 27, 2008

nausea and nosebleeds!

oh the irony of my last two posts! I spoke way too early. I guess I am just different than most women and the morning sickness struck at 15 weeks instead of going away! This has been the most FUN week of pregnancy so far...let's just say the bathroom and I are becomging quick friends and I've never had a bloody nose in my life til this week. The Tennesseans are saying it was that colorado altitude that did it when I was home, I guess you never know but I am hoping it is short lived and over quickly...3 weeks and we get to find out if we are having Witten or Paisley! woo-hoo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE are so excited to find out also. Please let us know as soon as you do! We love and miss you guys, and felt so bad we could not see you in CO. Hope you are feeling well again soon.

Love,
Gary, Wendy, and kids