if you have an opinion and I wouldn't normally ask as to which way you like paisley/ee spelled better please let us know. It was my idea to maybe and I say maybe do ee at the end because Dusty's middle name is Lee. After carefully looking at it though I like ey much better and naturally dad wants ee...so!...we have been warring it out on the blog and he has been changing the spelling in the title. Please let us know what you think and your opinions will be carefully weighed before I choose to do it the way I like it anyway! thanks for your help-meag
August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I Like the Paislee because its different, & its kind of after Dusty, sorry meg Love Laurie (mom)
So, I'm a big fan of spelling things in a unique way... you know that. But I'm judt not feeling the "ee". Don't get me wrong. It's very cute when it comes to the sentimatics (that's my new word for sentimental stuff, I guess), but it just sits a little odd. I also think that the "y" adds to the feminity of the name. Lee works, but it's the masculine spelling of the name. Blah blah blah... not my kid, but you asked. Hehe. Love you both, or I guess it's all now.:)
Hi Mugs,
We must agree with Jennifer - like the "y" to be more feminine.
Christa & Greg
22 weeks... Holy crap! You're, like, almost 6 months preganant. Where'd that go?
2 votes for Paislee Remember if the sisters arent happy nobody is happy
love Misty and Kristy :D
Post a Comment