November 19, 2008

finally some pictures...

here are a few picture of Paisley. She is doing very well and so is momma now that we are home! The Ronald McDonald house was a huge blessing in our lives and a great charity but I sure hope to never have to go back. Dusty has taken off this week so we are adjusting to being a family of three quite nicely with his help. Thanks to you all for your many prayers and love. It was quite the ordeal getting this little girl here and we feel so blessed that she is as big and healthy as she is!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. I am so glad that you guys are finally home. I am sure you are excited for some quiet time with paisley. I can't wait to see her in person.

Christa said...

Meagan and Dusty - love the pictures. Paisley is as cute as they come. I could almost reach through the computer and stroke those little cheeks! We are so grateful all has turned out well!

Greg

Jennifer Dyal said...

Ah Meag! She's so perfect! I love how cute she is. Miss Paisley makes me baby hungry. I love you oh so much.

Amber Jensen said...

Congratulations again guys! She is so adorable. I bet its great to be back to real life. Can't wait to meet her.