April 27, 2009

Excuse the outfit

Pretty soon after Paisley's bath I was making dinner and she was grouchy...so we bagged the highly restrictive pajamas and ate a can of pumpkin. NOT. I let her gnaw on her first teething biscuit and snuck the pumpkin in for photos. It sure looks like she enjoyed making cookies with me though. These were off a food storage website of easy recipes with food storage type item. Mix one dry spice cake mix with one half large can of pumpkin and throw in a bag of chocolate chips. Bake for 9-11 minutes @ 350. They were the easiest cookies ever and pretty good considering.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Meagan! So glad I can see your blog now! I was always asking Christa to log in for me, so I can see your cute little family! Paisley is ADORABLE. And I love all the cute outfits, little heels, jewelery, etc! Hope you are well out South!

Mama Steph said...

I don't know who is more funny, Paisley or her mama.

Christa said...

OK - this has put a big smile on my face! Me thinks that Paisley has her mama's sense of humor. By the way, her hair is filling in nicely! Thanks for making the blog public again.

Christa said...

By the way, this is Greg (not Christa).