June 01, 2009

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got tickets to see WICKED. I have been aching to see this for years. It's the only thing besides a rascal flatts concert that I seriously have wanted to attend. Woo-hoo. Now I just have to be patient and try not to get "Popular" stuck in my head too many times before September. Thanks Sweetheart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Manchester had a theatre :)

Have a great time at the play - one of my favorites. I could reach right through the computer and touch Paisley's chubby little cheeks. Killing me that she is so far away. Your Mom says you'll be visiting Denver in June. That should help counterbalance the SUV mis-hap.
Love you - Greg

Andrea said...

Paisley is too cute for words. I bet you have to kiss those cheeks a hundred times a day because they are too kissable! Enjoy wicked-- it is AWESOME! We hope to see you guys soon.