August 11, 2009

MISC-co trip

My mom has been Paisley's food advocate. Without her I'm just sure P would starve to death lol. CHERRIES are her favorite and her grandma steph stocks up when Paze comes to visit. After watching my mom painstakingly skin cherry after cherry to feed her only the soft parts I felt like a schmuck because I just cut them off around the seed and feed them to her. I know she likes my moms way better but it's not happening my dear. Our trip to Denver was so fun. Mark surprised Mindy and brought her to Denver the day after their engagement so we could celebrate together. Paisley wore a veil to the airport and we had a banner, balloons, and a toast right there at the airport. We even had a few strangers clapping for them too! FUN!!! We're so happy for them. It was also Paisley's 9 month milestone and the discovery of toothbrushes thanks to Grandpa Nielson who is an orthodontist. Overall a great trip. We appreciate you so much mom, dad, celine, hunter, and Jake for letting us stay with you.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

That sounds so fun meag. Boy do I miss the heat without the humidity. It sounds like your family's doing great, and your mom is always so cute to comment on my blog but I can never write her back, so if you talk to her tell her I said hi and that my dad IS getting married! :o) Miss you!

Emilee said...

What a fun family party!
Don't worry about peeling the cherries. Everything grandmas do is better than what moms do. Babies just need to get used to it as soon as possible.