September 20, 2009

10 month photo shoot!

We took pictures of her first halloween costume, a little dalmatian puppy that G'ma Steph got her. I tried to hard to put a little nose on her but she wouldn't let me...that's right...she controls me/us...and when I was on bedrest being pushed around the mall before she was born I found this little riding jacket that I fell in love with and would love to wear myself. I thought it went delightefully with the antique horse from her Papa Rusty so here's my little equestrian girl. Thank goodness she was feeling smiley that day.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I love all these pics!!! YOU HAVE TO POST ATLEAST 1 PICTURE EVERY OTHER DAY WHILE YOUR GONE!!!! please be home sometime this afternoon and expect some company. We love you and Paisley and are going to miss you while your gone! Jathan and I stayed up to finish the cowboys game lasst night and Jathans last words before ralling asleep were "Oh man Uncle Dusty is going to mad at those Big Giants!"

Christa said...

Hi Meagan - so great to have you and Paisley here and be able to spend some time together. She is so cute - love those cheeks! Greg

Anonymous said...

Cutest darn doggie I have ever seen, cannot wait to see you tomorrow! How sweet of Aunt Kristy to always take such good care of Paisley, she is a lucky girl live close to her sweet cousins Jathan and Hunter. We'll be busy, crazy busy, but what fun we'll have, huh, Mugsy.