My dad's mom, G'ma Nielson has had a couple of bad falls lately and we wanted to all get together and go spend some time with her. Dusty his mom were awesome and watched the kids so I could go see grams.
This is the view from my grandpa's ranch that I have loved since I was a kid. I tried to ba-ram-ewe the sheep but they weren't having any of it.
We went down to the field to the awesome pumpkin patch Jeff grew this year and we gathered some for grandma's porch.
The orange made Mindy feel sexy...kind of
Grandma looked great, was sharp as a tack, she just moved awfully slow...but who wouldn't with two broken hips?
Uncle Jeff...the pumpkin farmer himself!
Jake trying to be an Indian village woman balancing it on his head
Nice shirt Jake
The goods and a bunch of feet :)
Hunter
Brothers in the patch
Hunter was almost happy to be with his brothers and sisters
Celine rocked pink ruffles in the patch. I love this girl
G'pa Nielson's ranch
Jake
Dad
The cutest tiny pumpkin I picked for Paisley and forgot to bring home
We grabbed dinner at the Old Tymer one night. I will never forget my 90 something lb. grandma putting away half a bloomin' onion by herself....she LOVES her some bloomer ;)
Cutie-patootie grams
We had a great trip and a good visit with grandma. My favorite laugh of many came when I went to put the groceries away in the outside freezer....LOL...not much room!















3 comments:
It was awesome to see you, Meags.
I love the pic of Jake with his arm around Grandma and his shirt up...it makes me laugh!!
So cute and fun. Those pictures make me miss Blanding. I love the sunsets there.
Post a Comment