Be warned that if you start letting your daughter make some clothing choices on her own...she will ALWAYS choose leopard tights no matter what the rest of the ensemble looks like.
Fancy Pants got to attend the middle school choir concert all by herself with her mema. She thought it was fun to watch her aunt Kandi sing and actually paid attention. She didn't even need the ipod I sent for back up in case it got too long for her :)
and Spicy Head...He likes to eat! REAL food! He starts breathing heavy and grunting at the sight of food.
That means we NEVER eat in peace unless he is napping. He also tried a sippy cup for the first time this week but hasn't figured it out yet.
He is 8 months old this week and a tad sassy. He turns when you talk to him and smiles as he hides his head. He teases and holds back his kisses when you want them but if you don't ASK for them he gives them freely! He pulled himself to standing for the first time and crawls like a maniac. He discovered our computer cords that drape down from the table and prefers them to any other toy. I even took DOWN our Christmas tree today (Dec 8th) because I am sick of pulling this rascal out of it and we are leaving next week for our trip. The end.
1 comments:
Haha!!! At the concert I asked Paisley who dressed her! She said mama of course!!! She was very cute and she knew it! I still havent got a chance to tell you about her at the Christmas parade!!! She would say in her soft shy voice candy please but as the floats would pass and didnt throw her candy it went from a soft shy voice to a loud I SAID CANDY PLEASE!! (please said sweetly)It was so funny and hey it worked for her! Love that little girl and her handsome little brother! maybe we can stop by after school tomorrow!
Post a Comment