Paisley could not have been more excited for her first dance class. She has talked about it for months! We made the girls in her class a little hello kitty zipper pull that they could put on their dance bags for a small gift.
She loved that the ballet "uniform" was head to toe PinK! and added her pink crocs for good measure.
Her teacher's name is Ms. Carole and Paisley hung on her EveRy word.
I submit that there is not much cuter than a bunch of littles running around covered in pink frilly tutus.
although Whitten probably wouldn't agree. He was quite the handful in the studio and Dusty ended up walking him around for an hour so I could watch P dance. Thanks daddy!
3 comments:
Oh so cute - - love that little Paisley was hanging on her teacher's every word (not surprising!). Greg
Soooooooo adorable! Her big smile is priceless!
Wish I could have been there, so thank you for the pictures, I feel like I can just hear Whitten's thoughts and well, hum, let's just say, they are not pretty!
Post a Comment