October 20, 2012

Camptastic


 We went camping recently with our friends the Siebenbergs! I should start by saying how much I love comping...and how much I don't love packing and unpacking to go camping. We had a great time but happen to have chosen a weekend that turned out to be quite cold and rainy which was a bit hard on the 4 (yes 4) one year olds we had with us. Our friends have triplets who are bit younger than Whitten.
We started with some "camping braids"

and a lot of excitement.


Paisley and her friend Payten had a great time together.

They watched movies with their glowing hair

and we had delicous camp food!

and plenty of smore's. Paisley loves bonfires and telling stories around them so we made sure to tell some of those


Whitten was filthy and wet and cold the whole time but he LOVED it the MOST!



                                                                                Bryan and Julia


 The kids were pretty happy when we finally got them home into a hot bath (after waiting four hours...b/c dad decided to turn off the heat and water when we were only going out of town for ONE night :)
 
I have so many fond memories of camping as a kid and I hope my kids will too.
 

0 comments: