We went to visit G'ma Reid (I hope I look this good in my mid 90's)one day and Dusty and my mom took Paisley and Celine to Chuck E. Cheese and Build a Bear while I got my hair done. Paisley built a bear named Giggles who (you guessed it!) laughs when you push her hand. Thanks mom, she is a darling bear but I heard Paisley was vern naughty in that store and I'm sorry. It sounds/looks like she did better in Chuck E. Cheese. Thanks for playing with her Celine.
June 16, 2010
More fun
Posted by dusty and meag at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't recall Paisley being naughty in the store, she just couldn't have cared less about the whole process, however, Celine did, so we made Paisely care, great grand parenting skills on my part huh? You'll be thankful you live hours away after Dusty spent one afternoon with me letting Paisley have everything she wanted. I do recall reading somewhere that is what grandparents do, they only say "yes"!
Post a Comment