We passed out these little cinnamon roll "bun in the oven" soaps to tell our family we were expecting this baby! I thought they were super cute until we had several family members go to take a bite out of theirs! Celine came to visit recently and dusty said after she left how well she had done since she was here for almost two weeks. I kept thinking about that as I couldn't sleep the next morning at 5:30 and couldn't figure out why I was thinking about his comment so much. Then it dawned on me that if she was here for 2 weeks...I was LATE! 2 tests later and the rest is history. I have had my first 2 doctors appts, given blood 3 times, and had our first ultrasound. It's so fun to watch that tiny beating heart in what looks like a blueberry sized blob. Thanks for the well wishes, we are thrilled! Now just cross your fingers for no bed rest.
September 11, 2010
from blueberry to kidney bean
Posted by dusty and meag at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! I did not know you had your first ultra sound :) how exciting! I hope all is going good!
yay! so so SO exciting Meag. Despite whatever you want, I hope it's a boy, because it's good to have one of both :o) either way I'm thrilled for you!
Post a Comment