March 28, 2011

26th birthday



I did a horrible job taking pictures of birthday but wanted to thank those who made it a special day. Thanks for the phone calls and texts and sweet gifts. I got several special deliveries through the day from my parents. They totally spoiled me. It started with a "hoppy" birthday cookie bouquet which Paisley loved because of the "speckles frogs", then some beautiful roses came, and finally a pajama gram with 3 darling pairs of pj's! Dusty took me out for dinner and a movie (the perfect date when you are 9 months pregnant). Paisley gave me a new electric can opener which is really awesome people. I have been using a rusted piece of junk for 5 years so I'm pretty much in love with my new can opener and Dusty gave me a new hard drive to back up photos and videos. It was a lovely day!

1 comments:

Molly said...

So glad your birthday was so good! Love you!