35 1/2 weeks. 2 cm dilated. 70% effaced....this could go on for weeks! I know it's a blessing but it seems sort of like cruel irony that I may go full term/have to be induced/have a gigantor baby when I sit in a chair for 3 months trying to keep him in long enough to be healthy. Be careful what you wish for, you might get just that!
March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh come on girl! Jathan was full term and "only" 9.6 lbs. with an epidural that only made my right leg numb!! LoL and it wasnt to bad :) hehe Just be thankful for a bigo baby that is healthy!!
That stinks to be on bedrest. But if you are already a 2 at only 35-1/2 weeks, I doubt you'll have to be induced. Good luck and good work keeping him healthy.
GIRL. Can I just say I do NOT feel for you right now. I am probably -5 dialated and -200 efacced. And plus... things change quickly, and you are ONLY 35.5 weeks. It's all for the best. hang in there.
Post a Comment