June 23, 2011
Jake and Leah's wedding
I had the blessing of doing the bride's hair and make-up. My new sister-in-law Leah is beautiful so it wasn't hard to make her look good (seriously...she is my height and has tiny legs that go on for days which I shall hold against her always ;). She is wonderful and most importantly Jake is completely smitten by her. Their wedding was wonderful (except that it was pretty darn chilly for June which is why Whit is always hiding in his jacket) and it was such a blessing for Dusty and I to hear the marriage ordinance again and to remember what we promised each other and the Lord almost 5 years ago. What a blessing our temple sealing is to us! I think it is the thing I treasure most about being a member of our church...that I have the blessing of being sealed to Dusty and our rascals for time AND eternity. Congratulations Jake and Leah! I love you both :)
Posted by dusty and meag at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's funny that both of us can look like our mom's and still look a lot alike. :)
Post a Comment