July 05, 2011

Let's Take a Vote

Paisley
  

Whitten
Just for kicks...this is each of the kids at a similar age (Whit's a bit older) in their car seats on their first flight...Do you think they look alike...YES or NO?!

6 comments:

Stepher said...

Yes I do, adorable, both of them and their Grandma Stephie misses them too much!

Kristy said...

No!! this morning I gave him a bath and Nate was combing his hair and combed it straight back and he said "OH HEY GRANDPA KIRK" lol

Kristy said...

No!! this morning I gave him a bath and Nate was combing his hair and combed it straight back and he said "OH HEY GRANDPA KIRK" lol

Kristy said...

No!! this morning I gave him a bath and Nate was combing his hair and combed it straight back and he said "OH HEY GRANDPA KIRK" lol

dusty and meag said...

LOL...!

Kristy said...

Sorry dont know why it posted my comment 4 times!!!