August 15, 2011

4 months

These are a small preview from Whit's photo shoot.
Spicy head turned 4 months old in August 
He's getting quite fancy at holding up his head and rolling from belly to back which he has done several times but not for his momma. He saves that trick for dad's eyes only.



 blessing outfit

.

We love this boy to pieces. Paisley still calls him little fella. He is sweet and happy and smiley most of the time.  He cries when he is hungry or ready for bed or occasionally if a new face is holding him . He likes rice cereal and talks up a storm now. In fact, he woke me up at 5:30 this morning yacking in the baby monitor so loud that I couldn't go back to sleep.  He is captivated by Mickey Mouse and will watch an entire episode on t.v. He loves to sit in his walker, drools like a maniac, eats 4 oz. every 3 hours, and loves his bath time.

1 comments:

Sharalea said...

He is just TOO CUTE, I love the last shot. Your kids are adorable, I love following your blog!