November 09, 2012

Birthday party

Pizzle got to have a birthday party while my family was in town. We did it at our church building and play games and ate...super low key but Paisley had a great time. Here's the clan before the party...






 

G'pa Kirk bought her an Easy Bake oven spur of the moment which turned out to be her FaVoRitE gift. I'm glad she likes it but seriously after baking for two hours and only having 12 mini one bite cupcakes to show for it I was exhausted (have you seen those dang things..they are like half biters!)

We also had the kids write a wish on a lantern and released them. Super FUN right up until the point where we had one get stuck in a power line and thought we were about to blow up Tullahoma, TN. Um...sorry about that. It all turned out fine though, it eventually came down.


Stinkerbell also got a new ipod from grandma and grandpa and lots of other fun things that she has used everyday like a jewelry box and coloring stuff. Dusty and I are so tempted to never buy her gifts again because she is so spoiled by her extended family.

It was a fun celebration with Pizzle and she is already reminding me everyday that she will be 5 next year...and when you are 5, you go to SCHOOL! Lucky for me, I have decreed that no kid of mine will ever be able to leave me and even for things like an education...except Whitten ;)

0 comments: