December 08, 2012



Paisley's 4th Birthday Interview 
 How old are you? 4
What makes you happy? My birthday
 What is your favorite animal? Baby turles
What is your favorite thing to eat? Pancakes

 What is your least favorite thing to eat? Bacon

What is your favorite thing to do? Play a game on mine ipod

What is your favorite movie? The mouse movie (The Tale of Desperaux)

What is your favorite t.v. show? Doc McStuffins

Who is your best friend? Celine

What are you good at? Coloring

What is your favorite color? Pink, purple, and green

What is your favorite song? The temple song (I love to see the temple)

What do like to do with your mom? Play Blink

 What do you like to do with your dad? Play

What is your favorite sport? TN…the TN guys that have a helmet (football;)

Where is your favorite place to go? Cam Cam’s house

What is your favorite book? Grandfather Buffalo

What do you want to be when you grow up? A momma             

The coolest person on Earth is? Me

What do you think will be cool about school? My teacher

If I had one wish it would be? I really want to get married

What is your favorite scripture story? I want to be like Jesus

What do you like to do with your family? Play with them

What was your favorite birthday present? An Easy Bake Oven

If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? Rae Rae..I never seen her

What makes you sad? That you leave…when I go to bed

What do you like to learn about? Letters!

0 comments: