Our kids get pretty excited about traveling. They like to fly. They like to play at the kids area in the airport while we wait for our flight, and Paisley LoVeS to pick out her drink and place her order with the flight attendant herself. It's the little things in life right?:)
They also like when we are flying around lunch and dinner time b/c getting to choose what you want to eat from a food court is about the coolest thing ever to them.
They usually choose pizza and this day was no different
Whitten slept like a champ (thank heavens) and was great on the flight.
loves for grandpa...when my kids do things like this or give him kisses my dad always says "that made my day" BUT when they give them to my MOM he says, "I'm jealous. I'd pay a lot of money for that."
The kids ice skated again. The little freaks LOVE it. I do it b/c they want to. It's just so cold, and icy, and man do my feet hurt in those skates. It's tradition now though so I better get more tough and suck it up.
it always tickles me when G'ma Joan loses it and laughs uncontrollably. It always makes me laugh that hard too!
G'ma Stephie couldn't help herself and she let the kids open a Christmas gift early. Whitten got this dragon and Paisley opened an American Girl baby doll. Both have been a huge hit.
Whitten loves the baby too.
Pizzle got to practice on Celine's scooter which is awesome b/c I heard a rumor that Santa may be bringing her one too.
....and then it was Thanksgiving! We started the morning watch the dad/the boys play football.
It was really CoLd so bundled up and didn't stay the whole time
You can't imagine how insane it is that Dusty is in shorts here (blue) and Mark too (black) b/c it is FREEZING
This little lady (my niece Raelyn) is one of the reasons we came to Denver for Thanksgiving this year. Normally we stay in TN and I get Christmas but it was my siblings year with their in-laws for Christmas so they decided to come for Thanksgiving instead. I hate to miss a party so we joined in on the action. (special thanks to Dusty for giving up his favorite holiday and traditions (hunting) to go to Colorado).
Mom set a beautiful table and she had enough seats this year to seat us all at one table. It was awesome. The food was incredible and no joke...she made a turducken! I can't speak to it's deliciousness b/c just the word make me semi ill but the salad, stuffing, potatoes, and turkey were fantastic!
Courtney and Jim (parents friends from the ward) joined us too.
We all said what we thankful for and ate til our hearts were content. Great day...thanks MOM!
and then we did the inevitable...came home! with another pizza stop at the airport:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment