January 05, 2009

Goldilocks

now I know how mama bear felt when she found someone else in her bed. I came into my room this morning and my spot was occupied by Dusty's other woman. Good thing I love her as much as he does...oh so sweet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Paisley has already gotten bigger just since last week when we said good bye. We may have to make our visits monthly, don't tell Dusty, you'll scare him.

Andrea said...

Wow she is getting so big!! She is such a doll. She looked so beautiful in her blessing dress. I am sorry that we missed it.

Jordan said...

She is really such a cute girl. Don't forget I am going to be calling you for advice in 5 years when we get pregnant! :o) I'm glad you found us!!!

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet you should put the ones of her and jathan that was so sweet paisley was so cute smiling at him when he was singing but she was probably thinking he can say something besides NO!!! lol love u 3