January 05, 2009

Horton (who hatched the egg as my uncle calls her)

Now that I finally have a picture of Grandma Joan I can finally pay a little blog tribute to her. This is the face of an amazing grandma and great grandma. She came to TN the same day my mom called her to see if she could help me on bed rest in chattanooga, the same woman who dropped 2 months of her time to literally take care of me...laundry, food, cleaning, entertainment, wheel chair pusher, shopping partner, chauffer, etc... She is a huge reason why I was somewhat able to keep my sanity and most of the reason why I stayed in bed and didn't sneak a few extra steps here or there. My grandma has been my best friend for many years and my angel many times over. She is a quiet example of the kind of service that is unselfish and Christ like. Thanks for taking care of us groms! I love you to pieces. xoxo

0 comments: