There were smiles at 5 a.m.
at 5:03 while still in Manchester we were asked "are we there yet?"
Ollie the elf came
Mindy, Myself, Leah, and Celine all showed up sporting TOMS...one for one baby...love that business model!
I made the girls a Mickey houndstooth shirt.
and Leah brought her game face
and Mark brought a different face :)
I've been stalling on updating Christmas because I have a massive amount of photos but since February is upon us I figure I better not wait anymore or I just won't do it. My family decided to meet in Florida for this Christmas this year and try something new...a WARM Christmas. We have had Christmas in UT or CO since forever but my mom felt rebellious this year and organized an amazing family vacation at Disney World followed by a 7 day Royal Caribbean cruise. These are the real events, not in real time, as seen by me.



0 comments:
Post a Comment