and this is what the kids did while I was out of town. They did not miss me for one second. It's such a blessing to have such a great hands on dad but when your daughter says "Mom? I missed you while you were gone. Dad told me to tell you that." It stings...ouch! :)
September 26, 2012
Rae Rae
Dusty is awesome. In case you were not aware, he REALLY is the bomb . com. He used his points and got me a ticket to suprise my family and go out for a visit after Rae Rae was born. It was a bummer that she was in the NICU the whole time I was there so there was not nearly enough kissing/squeezing/smooching so I hope she's prepared for when I see her in November. She is HOME now and doing well and almost has some cheeks to speak of. LoVe me some Rae!
Posted by dusty and meag at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment