Stinkerbell is NOT living up to her name at the moment. We may just have to change it to Helperbell or Responsibell. It's a good thing since Whitten has taken on the Stinky roll. She happily makes her bed, feeds her fish, and helps me clean bathrooms and put away laundry and I love it b/c I know that it won't last forever!
She still loves dance and gymnastics...
and her teacher Mrs. Carole.
Paisley is pretty much just AweSomE. She really is my buddy and I'm thankful for her.
1 comments:
Paisley is looking so grown up it is kind of breaking my heart. But, I am so glad she is such a good helper and I watch how she adores and loves on her brother, she is a keeper and I cannot wait until you finally let her come to visit and stay with us all by herself so she can make Hunter's bed too! His mama did not train him so well, lol.
Post a Comment