September 21, 2011

Hello Fall

The same day as our letter boxing adventure last week we went to a local park





Spicy Head got to swing for the first time. His gaze locked on the silver screws inside the swing. He stayed like that no matter how hard I tried to get his attention or what ridiculous noises I made.




Pizzle has become very intense about her swinging. It has to be high, very very high. She may or may not have almost fallen out.

but she loved EVERY second of it. She was a very cautious baby but has become quite the little dare devil as of late


Fall is in the air here and it is FANTASTIC. I just enjoyed my first nonfat hazelnut pumpkin steamer of the season and if you like Autumn as much as I do you may need to sneak down to your local coffee shop and get one even if you have to hide the cup as to avoid the "appearance of evil"...and if you are feeling extra naughty get it WITH whip mmmm....;)

1 comments:

Jennifer Dyal said...

My fav...Pumpkin Hot Chocolate with extra pumpkin...from Starbucks. LoOOOove it! I MISS you. I'm saying that with extreme intensity! ;)