we went to the zoo. Dusty was out of town and I had just gotten over what I thought was the 24 hour flu.
we saw Paisley's favorites including the bats
a huge anaconda
and her ultimate favorite (the pig nose turtles)
She was wondering why they couldn't fly
and then we got to the giraffes and the elephants which is what we had walked through the whole zoo trying to find and our pleasant happy day quickly changed.
This little guys face says it all. He started whining. I thought he was hungry so I made him a bottle.
The rest of the story involves liquids coming out both ends of my son and myself for the next three days (I know you wanted to know that). Right after I took this picture Whitten projectiled all over myself and him. Meanwhile, Paisley grabbed my camera and started taking pictures while I "cleaned" up the mess. We'll just suffice it to say that the fact that we made it out of the zoo, into the car, and home the hour drive was a miracle. I have never felt so sick NASTY and watching your baby be sick is even worse.
I waited to post these pictures until today because just thinking about this day nauseated me all weekend. Nothing makes you more thankful for good health than a few days of crumminess. p.s. Her nose looks fantastically large in this picture...quite the angle! :)
1 comments:
Sorry you were sick. And especially sorry you were sick at the zoo. Yuck.
Post a Comment