September 26, 2011
Pizzle
I hear a timid little voice saying "Mom...Momma...Mom..." I have to say my first thought was "Get the heck down from there. We don't climb on furniture" yada yada... but my thoughts quickly turned to wondering how the heck she got up there and was impressed. The drawers were not pulled out so I got her down and had her climb it again just to see how she did it. The dresser is taller than she is but she just jumps and does a push up maneuver to get on the top. Rather impressive Humpty Dumpty!..only she did get the I better not see you do that again speech. My little Tom Boy Barbie...see those scraped bloody knees and wacky pig tails. She vacillates between sparkly fluffy twirly girly and boy so fast it would scare you.
Posted by dusty and meag at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh just wait she will be purched up there like an owl next time! lol love this girl ;)
Those knees, ouch, but seeing her get up there was a rather impressive move, don't ya think?
Post a Comment