We planted some jelly beans on the evening before Easter.
Look what the Easer bunny made grow in their place!
That sneaky bunny hid the baskets again.
The jump rope and movies were the favorite suprises
Paisley helped Whitten man open his basket and showed him what was inside
We had bunny bread for with dinner and bunny french toast with it today
smoked ham, parmesan potatoes, and strawberries for dinner.
and then we attempted some pictures. I included a few to show how most of our photo ops go. There are lots of panty shots and lots of Whitten looking down and away or trying to eat the greenery. Whatever dude...you're a freak. He eats anything!
but occasionally we get some smiles;)
even from Spicy Head
and sometimes I just tell Dusty...Here, you take some pictures so our kids know that they did indeed have a mother who loved them!
This right here is one of my favorite and most terrifying things about Pizzle. She is SASSY! the end
1 comments:
Cute Easter outfits!! And I am in love with Whitten's red hair.
Post a Comment