April 27, 2012

Family Trip

My family came for a visit and we stayed in Nashville for the first few days. We started our brew-ha-ha at Monell's...a very southern family style type dining experience.


G'ma Joan like the biscuits but the heaviness of the meal made her sick and she did not really enjoy it.

What does it say about me that the heaviness of the meal did not affect me one bit and I thought it was pretty darn good? I suppose that is why I don't have grandma's physique :)






This trip was so awesome b/c my whole family was here except for Jake (finals!) and Mark and Leah of course...I can't believe people chose school over a great weekend with us. Responsibility, I don't understand it!

1 comments:

Christa said...

Loved the pictures of the vacation - that's the most I've seen of Tennessee. I don't think Paisley and Celine could be any cuter - kindrid spirits for sure!
Greg