and we rarely part ways. Paisley has gone a little bonkers which could happen to you too if you had to stay home all day with your mom who is on bedrest. We're both a little nuts but not too stir crazy yet. I will be on bed rest until Whit gets here and we are hoping that is not for quite a while (3 months or so). As an experienced bed rest professional, I did everything I could to not end up here. I quit all my hair clients except 2 from the beginning of the pregnancy and was very careful about what I lifted or how far I walked. I just had that nagging feeling that I would end up the same way as with Paisley and sure enough...I did. We are not at a place panic, but for some reason that still eludes my doctors, my cervix starts to shorten prematurely. I have been taking a special compounded progesterone shot once a week which may be the reason it has not happened as quickly this time. Bottom line...my cervix is shorter than it should be but not at a place that warrants me to go live in Chattanooga seconds away from a hospital...yet. We are so grateful to be home together and have been blessed by some good friends and nice meals this last week. We also hired one of my young women from church to come after school twice a week to do whatever I may need done that day. If anyone would like to come watch one of the 40 something episodes of Dora that we have recorded we would love to have you!
January 20, 2011
I love my recliner...
Posted by dusty and meag at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll send Bella. She'd gladly watch 40,000 episodes of Dora with you. But. . . she probably wouldn't be help with anything else. Sorry about the bedrest, and ten years ago did you think you'd be talking so blithely and casually about cervixes in a public forum? :)
I'm so incredibly sorry! I'm glad that you can at least be at home, and I wish I were close enough to come keep you company and help out!
I love your friend Emilee's comment about "10 years ago..." Ha, I didn't even know what a cervix was.
Look how grown up she is!! Holy cow!! And you're about to have another!! Hopefully he stays in there until he is supposed to make his grand appearence!!! Wish I were close to come visit... When is the 5 year plan up??
Post a Comment