I love a white Christmas and we certainly had some snow this year. Celine had never built a snow man (tisk tisk) so she and Paisley bundled up armed with glow sticks and misc. items from grandma's kitchen and built a snow couple. Celine did all the work and Paisley played around her and jumped in for pictures. Grandma handed P a marshmallow to go put on the snowman and paisley shoved the whole darn thing in her mouth! She waddled around in her many layers and made a snow angel. I chuckled watching her try to pick up a cup from the cement with her thick snow gloves on. Eventually, she won. Thanks for playing with her Celine. She loved it.
January 05, 2011
ut cont
Posted by dusty and meag at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It looks like a lot of fun! I am glad you had a great trip :)
Post a Comment